Spokane Valley, WA
Floor & Ceiling Plates | Long-Span Commercial Ribbed Panels | 12 Layup Options | Wood Species Options | Sustainable Timber Sourcing
CLT Factory Overview
Katerra’s state-of-the-art CLT manufacturing facility in Spokane Valley, Washington is equipped with extensive automation technologies, as well as one of the largest CLT presses currently in operation globally. The 270,000 sq. ft. facility is the largest single-use CLT facility in North America, producing 30% of the current North American mass timber manufacturing capacity – two times any comparable manufacturer.
Katerra is one of just three CLT manufacturers in North America to receive Declare labeling from the International Living Future Institute. Katerra’s CLT factory has received Chain of Custody (CoC) certification under three major certification programs: Sustainable Forestry Initiative®, Forest Stewardship Council®, and the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification.
Katerra offers 12 different cross-laminated timber (CLT) layup configurations to give our customers design flexibility to meet their specific needs.
- 3rd party certified to the 2019 edition of the ANSI/APA PRG 320 Manufacturing Standard recognized in the US and Canada
- Layups: 3, 5, 7, 9-Ply
- Thickness Options: 3.24-in to 12.42-in
- Douglas-Fir or Spruce-Pine-Fir species combinations
- Lumber sourcing from Canada or US available
- E-grade and Visual-grade options
- Panel sizes up to 60′ long x 12′ wide
- Sustainable sourcing options including Chain of Custody Certification
- ILFI Declare Label, Red-List Accepted
Panels are CNC fabricated and optimized for shipping and onsite assembly.